- 1 What is Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana?
- 1.1 Suraksha Bima Yojana
- 1.2 Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana Premium
- 1.3 Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana Eligibility
- 1.4 PMSBY Scheme Characteristics and Benefits
- 1.5 When PM Suraksha Bima Yojana(Modi Scheme) Insurance Cover Cancels?
- 1.6 In Which Case You Will Get The ₹ 2 Lakh And ₹ 1 Lakh Premium Under PMSBY Scheme?
- 1.7 PMSBY Yojana Payment Mode
- 2 How to Apply Online For Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana SBI?
- 3 PMSBY ICICI Bank
What is Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana?
Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana is the scheme in which you can get the benefit of Accident insurance just submitting the cheapest premium per annum. You don’t how cheap is that? It is just ₹ 12.It is a Part of Indian Government Schemes.
Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi launched this scheme nationally in Kolkata.You know that ₹1 per month which is unbelievable.The Modi Govt Schemes are very useful for all people poor to riches.
The scheme has one-year insurance cover.
Suraksha Bima Yojana
The Insurance Time Period of this scheme is 1st June to 31st May.
PMSBY Scheme is the robust scheme for the poor people cause they can also able to apply for it. India Have Large Population but they do not have any accident insurance. We think about that, What is the security of their life and their child after the death of the main person who earns for the whole family.
The PM of India gives the solution for them, So I recommend to them to apply for PMSBY Scheme.
You will get the ₹ 2 Lakh insurance in any accidental death and total disability.₹ 1 Lakh in Partial disability.General Insurance Companies are providing this facility.You need to pay ₹ 12 per every year to renew this scheme.
You may rejoin this scheme after a few years ago if you exit with help of paying the premium of remain years.
Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana Premium
PMSBY Scheme Premium is ₹ 12 per year which will be deducted from your bank account. If you calculate it should be ₹ 1 per month which is very cheap.
Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana Eligibility
Minimum Age 18 to 70 Years.
You must have a saving bank account which can be deducted every year.
PMSBY Scheme Characteristics and Benefits
- Government should be provided the yearly premium which is very cheapest
- You will get the benefit of ₹ 2 Lakh accidental insurance or in a total disability
- ₹ 1 Lakh Insurance in the partial disability
- You can renew this insurance cover with the help of pay the premium of years that you have left.
When PM Suraksha Bima Yojana(Modi Scheme) Insurance Cover Cancels?
- The nominee has multiples Insurance under this scheme.
- If the nominee will be reached over 70 years.
- There is no sufficient balance in your bank account cause it should be deducted automatically per year.
In Which Case You Will Get The ₹ 2 Lakh And ₹ 1 Lakh Premium Under PMSBY Scheme?
There are three possibilities of it which is given in below table.
|1||In case of Accidental Death||2 Lakh|
|2||Irrecoverable situation. Loss of Both Eyes or Both Legs And Both Hands||2 Lakh|
|3||Irrecoverable but loss of sing eye single hand or foot.||1 Lakh|
PMSBY Yojana Payment Mode
The Payment should be auto debited from your saving bank account which is only one mode.
How to Apply Online For Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana SBI?
- Open SBI Online Banking
- Log in into your SBI Saving Bank Account.
- Got To the Social Security Scheme Option
- Select Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana And Enter Your SBI Bank Account Number.
- Then Click On Submit.
The form will be open and you need to enter your or some basic nominee details.
PMSBY ICICI Bank
- Go to your ICICI Net Banking Account.
- Service Requests
- Bank Accounts
- Enroll For Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana.
Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana Form
You can download from this URL in any language: Click Here
If you like this post of Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana then, Share it with your friends or those people who need really.