Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana & Its Components 

The government Launched the Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana. Under this Krishi Sinchai Yojana, the Farmer getting more water facility to cultivate the Farm. Know more about Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana.

What is Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana?

We all Know that the mostly Indian people are dependent on the agriculture sector. Most of the people are getting income from the Agriculture products But, due to insufficient water, the farmer gets more difficulties to cultivate the farm.

 

Our Government wants that the farmer can easily cultivate their Farm. For this purpose, the government Launched the Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana. Under this scheme, the Farmer getting more water facility to cultivate the Farm.

Due to insufficient water, the farmer getting more trouble to cultivate in summer. The farmer is suffering from a loss of crop & money in the Summer.

Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana was launched in 2015. The government made a budget of 50,000 Crore for the PMKSY. The main goal behind the PMKSY i.e. the government wants to stop the loss of farmer due to insufficient water.

Loss of the farmer is also affecting the whole economy and due to this, the food & grocery product becoming expensive.

Government Implementing the Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana for two reasons. the government wants to the farmer does not suffer from any losses & maintain balance in the economy.

Under the chairmanship of Prime Minister Narendra Modi, the CCEA committee was announcing a Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana (PMKSY).

Even in the cabinet, the Arun Jetli is providing a 50,000 crore for irrigation for the agriculture sector.

Apart from this, the government is informed to the state government that the state government should also the irrigation scheme in the state budget.

The Economists & Rural Managers also believes that the Irrigation scheme is helping to increase the agriculture productivity & economies growth.

Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana in Details

There is 142 billion Hectare Land is available for Agriculture production & for the 45% land is having a proper irrigation is available. Remaining 55% Land is dependent on the Rainwater for irrigation.

If the rain is delayed or come down less, then the adversity for the farmer is strained. Due insufficient rain the other 55% of the 142 billion land is unproductive & the farmer is getting more loss.

Under the scheme, the government is spending a 5300 Crore for the irrigation scheme. The government is also getting 6 Lakh hectare land under the irrigation scheme.

Not only this, the government is providing a micro-irrigation system to the 5 Lakh Hectare land. this is helping a farmer for making a profit from agriculture.

The main goal of the scheme is wherever the land is appropriate for Agriculture production that all areas the government is providing an irrigation scheme & Any farmer need not to suffering from a loss.

pmksy guidelines 2017-18

The government is improving the Scheme guideline. After that, the government is providing a Guideline with strict rules  &regulation & complete the Projects of 1300 watershed.

The government is using 200 crores for promoting the Scientific farming. This fund is allocated to the agri-tech Infrastructure fund for to promote the NAM.

This will help to the farmers for the product is an easy reach to the Markets. The government is including an MNREGA scheme in the PMKSY.

The Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana is working under two head i.e. NSC & NEC. The PM is chairman of the NSC & the vice chairman is chairman of NEC.

Under The PMKSY mission, The Ministry of Water Resource, Central ground water board, Ganga Rejuvenation are the regulatory body. the government is completing a 99 major & medium irrigation projects.

The PMKSY’s Component Programme

Accelerated Irrigation Benefit Programme (AIB Programme)

The Programme was incorporated for to complete the unfinished work of the irrigation programme. This programme was implemented by MOWR, RD & GR.

Water to the Every Farm

There will be a different tendency in this programme which the main goal is to provide an irrigation to the agriculture. Under this programme, the water is transported by the Growth & distribution, groundwater development, lift irrigation.

 

pradhan mantri krishi sinchai yojana in hindi

Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana ( Per Drop Per Crop)

The Maximum concentration of this Programme is to provide an irrigation to the agriculture. This is helping a farmer to get more production.

PMKSY Watershed Development

Under this scheme, The government is focusing on such a things like drainage treatment, Soil & Moisture conversion, water harvesting structure & livelihood support. It is supporting a watershed development.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *